Who we are
Advance Health is a privately-owned company focusing on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
Who you are
As a Provider Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for the primary support of Nurse Practitioners to ensure they have the most efficient coverage areas and complete schedules in order to maximize productivity. The Provider Operations Coordinator assists the Nurse Practitioners with schedule optimization, as well as schedule changes and cancellations.
1. Leverage systems, mapping tools and other resources to positively impact providers’ productivity.
2. Leverage systems to ensure optimal provider schedules and maximum provider efficiency.
3. Monitor provider schedules and identify and address any scheduling issues.
4. Evaluate and create alternative coverage area profiles to minimize drive time or distance as needed.
5. Arrange and coordinate provider travel to meet the needs of the members and client requirements.
6. Answer Provider inbound calls in a timely manner and establish close professional supporting relationships with providers.
7. Make any required follow up calls, as needed, to coordinate providers’ coverage areas and schedules.
8. Leverage the provider relationships to minimize cancellations and schedule conflicts.
9. Communicate with other departments to facilitate provider scheduling.
10. Request and manage lab supplies availability for all providers completing labs.
11. Participate in weekend and holiday coverage for the department.
12. Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs.
1. Requires High school education or the equivalent, some college, preferred
2. Excellent organizational skills – ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
3. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills
4. Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment
5. Ability to think critically, solve problems and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
6. Ability to work independently, while being a productive member of the team
7. Ability and initiative to streamline and suggest improved processes
8. Excellent typing skills and computer literacy, including customer service representative applications, Microsoft Word, and Excel
9. Minimum of 6 months of experience in routing, transportation and/or logistics
10. Minimum of 6 months of experience working with geography and proficiency in using mapping applications, such as MapQuest
11. Minimum 1 year of customer service experience displaying excellent customer service skills
12. Requires prolonged sitting. May require some bending, stooping, twisting, and/or stretching from seated or standing positions
13. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer
14. Requires moderate to intense concentration due to complexity and/or need to meet deadlines, and flexibility to readily adapt to a changing environment