Advance Health is a privately owned, nurse practitioner managed company, focused on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Recognizing nurse practitioners’ unique expertise, our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services.
As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
Advance Health offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in part time or full time positions. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies from Advance Health, and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
Responsibilities may include:
1) Conducting health risk assessments in seniors' homes
2) Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization
3) Staying current with Advance Health training
4) Maintaining working equipment and supplies
5) Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits
6) Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers
7) Provide own transportation to and from visits
8) Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.
1) License to practice nursing in your state (un-encumbered), required.
2) Masters Degree in Nursing, required.
3) National certification as Family/Adult/or Geriatric NP
4) Superior interpersonal skills
5) Excellent computer/phone skills
6) Excellent organizational skills
7) Customer Service awareness
8) Prior experience with seniors a plus
9) Spanish speaking a plus
10) Competence with iPad technology a plus.