Seeking Nurse Practitioners to conduct health risk assessments in the homes of managed Medicare members!
What we offer:
• Flexibility to create your own schedule
• Competitive compensation and salaries!
• Part time positions for those who just want supplemental income
• Full benefits for full-time employees (Medical, vision, dental, 401k, CME, etc.)
Responsibilities may include:
1. Conduct health risk assessments in seniors' homes
2. Home visits to assess member’s post‐hospitalization
3. Stay current with Advance Health training
4. Maintain working equipment and supplies
5. Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits
6. Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers
7. Provide own transportation to and from visits/be able to access all member homes
8. Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion
9. Conduct specified lab testing during visits if identified by health plan
10. Willingness to travel outside of immediate coverage zones if requested
11. Maintain <10% provider and member cancellation rates
(Include minimum years of experience needed and what type of education level is needed (i.e. HS, associates, bachelors) qualifications needed, specialized knowledge and licenses or certifications required or preferred, lifting requirements if needed)
1. Master’s degree in nursing, required
2. License to practice nursing in your state (un‐encumbered), required
3. National certification as Family/Adult/or Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
4. Prescriptive Authority, a plus
2017 Job Description
5. 1-year full-time experience as a Nurse Practitioner
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Customer Service awareness
8. Prior experience with senior’s, a plus
9. Spanish speaking, a plus
10. Competence with iPad technology, a plus
11. Ability to sit, stand, bend, reach, push, pull and lift up to 15 pounds of supplies (includes iPad, medical supplies and scale), required.
ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.