About Advance Health:
The Healthcare Recruiter facilitates activities from the Nurse Practitioner (NP) acceptance to the NP’s start date. The purpose of this position is to ensure a smooth on-boarding process, it is also critical because the company will set the foundation of what will become a long-term relationship. The Healthcare Recruiter will have ownership of enrolling the in-coming NPs into new systems, communication of process, and coordination of pre-employment. The Healthcare Recruiter should be knowledgeable of the day-to-day operations of Advance Health; including hiring process and benefit administration, while providing excellent customer service to all company NPs. In addition, the Specialist will assist in other recruiting general clerical duties.
1. Responsible for full lifecycle recruitment of NP’s and various clinical staff.
2. Responsible for sending and receiving all offer letters.
3. Assist with collecting all credentialing applications, certification documents, etc.
4. Extensive phone/ e-mail interactions.
5. Serves as coordinator to hiring manager.
6. Develop rapport and great working relationship with NPs and internal personnel.
7. Organize and attend job fairs
8. Assume other duties as assigned
1. Bachelor degree, preferred
2. 2 years recruitment experience, preferred
3. Must have ability to travel to and from job fairs
4. Must have strong knowledge or employment law
5. Must be detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and organizational ability
6. Displays professionalism through sound judgment, initiative, flexibility, and attention to detail
7. Metric focused
8. Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
9. Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks and provide detailed documentation/ follow ups (time management)
10. Must work effectively under stress
11. Must be self-motivated and comfortable working with deadlines
12. Must be an effective communicator
13. Must be flexible with constantly changing priorities
14. Outstanding verbal and written customer service skills
*Advance Health is an equal opportunity employer*