The team lead will support the call center supervisor and call center team to achieve production goals.
1. Provides daily floor support for the call center.
2. Responsible for completing member letter request, previously declined emails, and Team Lead Task List data.
3. Provides daily direction and communication to agents so that member calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
4. Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both our members and call center staff.
5. Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
6. Assist supervisor with conducting audits (Miscoding audits, DNC audits, etc.)
7. Assist the supervisor with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, client assignments, workshops and incentive programs.
8. Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
9. Assist supervisor with making client adjustments based off our hourly production report.
10. Must meet goals set at the beginning of each month by the company and goals set by the Supervisor, which can include performance improvement plan goals.
11. Assumes other duties as assigned.
1. High school degree or equivalent, required
2. Must have been employed with Advance Health for 1 year
3. No VW or WW in the past 12 months
4. Working knowledge of call center metrics and call center systems
4. Experience in successful management in call center environment, a plus
6. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
For all applicants not currently employed by Advance Health:
1. Must have 1 year call center supervisory experience
*Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer*