The Quality Assurance Coordinator plans, coordinates, and implements the quality improvement of internal departments. This position will act as the subject matter expert for all company policies and reports to the Quality Supervisor. The Quality Assurance Coordinator possess impeccable attention to detail and superior customer service skills to measure and evaluate to ensure all inbound/outbound calls are meeting and/or exceeding company and client standards. In addition, the Quality Assurance Coordinator will provide consultation and direction to aid the improvement and development of the Call Center and other internal departments.
1. Monitors and provides assistance with quality assurance and compliance standards.
2. Listen for deviations from organizational policies and standards.
3. Review audio recordings to evaluate that all quality metrics are achieved and provide detailed feedback on reviewed calls.
4. Grade calls on the scoring method utilized by the department.
5. Meet daily quota of number of calls listened to per day.
6. Conduct and complete random call audits to identify trends and areas of opportunity and forward them to the Quality Supervisor by deadlines provided.
7. Continually evaluate and develop audit/monitoring procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Participate in meetings to inform and discuss individual and team performance.
9. Adapt to change in processes and willing to grow with the needs of the department.
10. Maintain knowledge of all company policies and standards.
11. Assist with training and coaching when needed and perform other duties as requested by management.
12. Assumes other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
1. Associate’s Degree, required; Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
2. 2-3 years’ prior call center environment experience
3. 1 year experience with coaching agents to improve performance
4. Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
5. Strong written and communication skills
6. Ability to meet deadlines and ability to perform effectively despite priority changes
7. Strong analytical and reporting skills
8. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
9. Able to meticulously administer Quality Assurance processes and program requirements
10. Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
11. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced/multi-tasked environment and understand the concept of customer service and success
*ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*