Advance Health is a privately-owned company focusing on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles. The Cell Center Supervisor supports staff to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals.
1. Responsible for monitoring and development of team to achieve and exceed center
2. Develop, motivate, evaluate and coach staff on work procedures, proper call handling
and teamwork delivering excellent customer service.
3. Prepare reports and provide daily updates surrounding team production to
management and respective team.
4. Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met,
such as quality, adherence and quotas.
5. Track data, analyze performance, production data, and evaluate improvement
6. Coordinate meetings, training sessions and coaching to improve performance.
7. Interview for staff vacancies.
8. Utilize available incentive programs to reward recognize and celebrate team and
9. Administer staff attendance records and time recording/approval
10. Motivate and encourage staff through positive communication and feedback.
11. Manage by walking around area and be visible to answer questions.
12. Participate in the interview process, training and development of newly hired staff.
13. Must meet goals set by the company at the beginning of each month and goals set by
the Operations Manager or Vice President, which can include performance
improvement plan goals.
14. Other duties as assigned
- Must be employed by Advance Health for a minimum of one year at time of application
- No disciplinary action of any sort within one year of application
*Advance Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer*