We are in need of several Collaborative Physicians.
Advance Health is a privately owned, nurse practitioner managed company, focused on health assessments and care coordination to seniors in their homes. Recognizing nurse practitioners’ unique expertise, our goal is to improve the health of seniors by offering quality home health services.
As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our seniors receive the services needed to maintain healthy lifestyles.
Advance Health offers nurse practitioners the ability to make a difference while providing flexibility in managing their schedule and work load in part time or full time positions. Nurse practitioners receive the necessary training and supplies from Advance Health, and have autonomy of practice to complete seniors’ assessments and submit documentation.
ADVANCE HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Maintain Collaborative Agreement with assigned Nurse Practitioners
- Maintain relationship with Nurse Practitioners based upon the Mississippi Board of Nursing Core Standards for Advanced Practice
- Be available to Nurse Practitioners as necessary for consulation
- Current Medical License (without actions) in current state.
- Board Certified
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer/phone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer Service awareness
- Prior experience with seniors a plus
- Spanish speaking a plus