Who we are
Advance Health is a company focused on improving healthcare across the United States. Our industry leading technology and care providers provide health assessments and care coordination to health plan members in their homes and community. Our goal is to improve the health of individuals by offering quality home health services. As navigating the health care system becomes increasingly complex, it is important to help our members receive the services needed to maintain their health.
Responsibilities may include:
1) Conducting health risk assessments in seniors' homes
2) Home visits to assess members post-hospitalization
3) Staying current with Advance Health training
4) Maintaining working equipment and supplies
5) Professional attire (lab coat optional) with photo id badge visible during visits
6) Following recommended CDC vaccination guidelines for health care workers
7) Provide own transportation to and from visits
8) Returning completed forms to Advance Health within 24 hours of completion.
1) License to practice nursing in your state (un-encumbered)
2) Masters Degree in Nursing
3) National certification as Family/Adult/or Geriatric NP
4) Superior interpersonal skills
5) Excellent computer/phone skills
6) Excellent organizational skills
7) Customer Service awareness
8) Prior experience with seniors a plus
9) Spanish speaking a plus
10) Competence with iPad technology a plus.